The original song is hosted at www.guitartabs.cc. (function() {

Learn More. G D Em Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing, we’re just one big family C A7 And it’s our god-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved. Billboard charts. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. it cannot w E ait, i'm sure (there's no n B eed to compli F♯ cate. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};
song: "I'm Yours", song: "I'm Yours", })(); Learn how to play exactly like Elvis Presley. This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/26230/i-m-yours/, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features.
We Steal Things.” Funnily enough, despite becoming one of Mr. Mraz’s staple tracks, this song had rather humble beginnings, originally being released on limited edition EP “Extra Credit” as nothing more than a demo. it's you god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved... All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. G So please don’t, please don’t, please don’t… D There’s no need to complicate. I'm Yours By Jason Mraz I have included the lyrics as well as the chords. our time is s G♯m hort. var opts = { It can not wait; I'm Yours. D - Down strum U - Up strum B - Only play bass (lowest) string d - Soft down strum X - Scratch strum (mute strings with palm of strumming hand as you strum) M - Mute (damp) strings with strumming or fretting hand > - Accent Δ - Change chord. Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close), tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted, cool done run out I'll be giving it my bestest, nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention, Listen to the music of the moment people, dance, spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror, bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer, guess what I be saying is there ain't no better reason, rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons, Look into your heart and you'll find that, (Tobi approved). Enjoy! it cannot w E ait, the sky is yours… ). G D But I wont hesitate Em No more, No more C G D Em C It can not wait; I’m yours. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. It is basically just C, G, Am, and F over and over.