and sometimes simply as "Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue"; the 1925 Leo Feist, Inc. sheet music gives both of these. C E7 A7 Turned up nose, turned down hose, flapper, yes sir, one of those! Edim Dm7 G7.   C Turned up nose, E7 turned down hose --A7 Flapper? F G C F C Has anybody seen my gal? G B7 E7 Five foot two, Eyes of blue, but oh what those 5 foot could do, has A7 B7 G D7 a-ny-bo-dy seen my girl? Now, C/B if you r E7 un into a five foot two. Lyrics © RAY HENDERSON MUSIC CO., INC., Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Songtrust Ave, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. With a vocal range spanning three octaves (D♭3 to D♭6), she was noted for her purity of tone, impeccable diction, phrasing and intonation, and a "horn-like" improvisational ability, particularly in her scat singing. It is sometimes known simply as "Has Anybody Seen My Girl?" Turned up nose and turned down hose Never had another beau Has anybody seen my girl.   STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Now if you run into five foot two covered with fur Diamond ring and all those things Bet your life it isn't her. Verse 2: [C]Turned up nose, [E7]turned down hose [A7]Never had no other beaus. Yes, sir, one of those. Here’s a classic ʻukulele chalangalanger presented as a picking melody in tab – or strum it with the included chords. Lyrics.com. Five Foot Two recorded by Dean Martin written by Ray Henderson, Samuel Lewis, Joseph Young C E7 Five foot two eyes of blue A7 But oh what those five foot could do D7 C Has anybody seen my girl E7 Turned up nose and turned down hose A7 Never had another beau D7 C Has anybody seen my girl A7 (Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue)" is an American popular song that achieved its greatest popularity in the 1920s. Now, C/B if you r E7 un into a five foot two. Five Foot Two Words & Music by Ray Henderson, Sam Lewis & Joe Young, 1925 Recorded by The Dorsey Brothers Orchestra, 1953 C E7 Five foot two, eyes of blue, A7 Oh, what those five feet can do!   17 Oct. 2020. Has F anybody G seen my g C al? FAVORITE All A7 covered with fur, D7 Diamond rings and all those things, G Bet your Gdim life it Dm7 isn't G7 her. Could she love could she woo Could she could she could she coo . is a prime example of cycling 7th chords and that old swing/tin-pan alley sound that it creates. F C. Bridge. [Verse] C E7 Five foot two, eyes of blue, A7 Oh, what those five feet can do! So get out your banjo ukes and sing along! Web. C Five foot two, E7 eyes of blue, A7 Oh, what those five feet can do! https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/28834617/Ella+Fitzgerald, Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea [*], The Blues My Naughty Sweetie Gives to Me [*]. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Bridge: Now if you [E7]run into a five foot two, [A7]covered in fur, Think you know music? "Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue Lyrics." Five foot two eyes of blue But oh what those five foot could do Has anybody seen my girl. Turned up nose, turned down hose, All dressed up in fancy clothes, Has anybody seen my girl? Has [D7]anybody [G7]seen my [C]girl? Now if you run into five foot two covered with fur Diamond ring and all those things Bet your life it isn't her. Yes, sir, one of those. what those five foot could do, Has [D7]anybody [G7]seen my [C]girl? F G C Edim Dm7 G7 Has anybody seen my gal? But A7 oh, what those five foot could do! F G C Edim Dm7 G7 Has anybody seen my gal? Edim Dm7 G7. Could she love could she woo Could she could she could she coo Has anybody seen my girl? Has F anybody G seen my g C al? Yes, sir, one of those. C E7 Turned up nose, turned down hose -- A7 Flapper? Has F anybody G seen my g C al? C Five foot two, E7 eyes of blue, A7 Oh, what those five feet can do! C E7 Turned up nose, turned down hose A7 Flapper… (5 fans), Ella Jane Fitzgerald (April 25, 1917 – June 15, 1996), also known as the "First Lady of Song", "Queen of Jazz", and "Lady Ella", was an American jazz and song vocalist. [Verse 1] C E7 Five foot two, eyes of blue. Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue, also known as Has Anybody Seen My Gal? Has F anybody G seen my g C al? Has D7 G7 C G7 anybody seen my girl C E7 Turned up nose, turned down hose A7 … more », Sheet Music  F C. Bridge. Lyrics to Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue by Mitch Miller from the Sing Along album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Turned up nose and turned down hose Never had another beau Has anybody seen my girl. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! C Turned up nose, E7 turned down hose --A7 Flapper? Lyrics to Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue (Has Anybody Seen My Gal) by Billy May from the Sorta-May (Sorta Dixie) album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Now if you run into a five foot two Covered in fur, Diamond rings and all those things, Bet-cha life it isn't her. Five Foot Two Verse 1: [C]Five foot two, [E7]eyes of blue But [A7]oh! Five foot two eyes of blue But oh what those five foot could do Has anybody seen my girl. Five foot two, eyes of blue But oh, what those five foot could do. D7 G7 C G7 Has anybody seen my gal? C E7 A7 Five foot two, eyes of blue, but, oh, what those five feet could do! Playlist, Written by: RAY HENDERSON, SAM M. LEWIS, JOE YOUNG. Test your MusicIQ here!