I've linked this before in the stadium thread but. in March 2005. Stereophonics headlined the first gig at the stadium on 5 June 2010, having already played a record-breaking 13 previous sell-out shows at the Cardiff International Arena, as well as at the Millennium Stadium and Cardiff Castle. Music’s blaring, […], It’s been absolutely buzzing. [28], In August 2007, chairman Peter Ridsdale revealed that the club had reduced a £24 million debt to Swiss-based financiers Langston agreed under the chairmanship of Sam Hammam to £15 million, by agreeing to sell the stadium's naming rights to Langston for £9 million. As well as being the new home for Cardiff City, the stadium has since become the home of the Wales national football team except for the international friendly against Luxembourg which was at Parc y Scarlets in Llanelli, two UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying Group G home matches with the first against England which was at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff and the second against Switzerland which was at the Liberty Stadium in Swansea, an international friendly against Bosnia and Herzegovina which was at Parc y Scarlets in Llanelli, another international friendly, which was against Austria and a 2014 FIFA World Cup qualification – UEFA Group A match against Croatia, both of which were at the Liberty Stadium in Swansea. [13], However, on 20 August 2003 Cardiff councillors gave unanimous approval to the stadium plans, although expressed concerns over the need and scale of the retail development but understood its need to fund the stadium. [citation needed], On 9 October 2013 the local authority granted planning permission for this first phase. Thanks in advance for the assistance. [28], Land clearance started on 21 February 2007,[29] while on 9 May, final finances were put in place for Laing O'Rourke to bring equipment on site and start construction. I didn’t want […], Welcome to the club. There is a separate column recording all competitive home league games which have taken place at the Cardiff City Stadium. Are these suggestions for stadium assignments? We’re in the home dressing room at the minute. [20], After a 1–0 home loss to Sheffield United and a mobbing by fans, on 6 March 2005 Hammam apologised to fans, and released club accounts which showed club debt at March 2004 at £29.6 million. This means that the three newly-promoted teams have their stadiums included. Is it teams that don't have their stadium modelled and their closest approximations that are available in-game? There are five new VOLTA-specific stadiums. Yet Groupama Stadium was the host location for the 2019 Women’s World Cup final, and as a result EA added it to FIFA 19 as free DLC. Molton Road doesn't appear to be in Fifa 20. Real Madrid won 2–0.[45]. There is limited parking at the stadium itself. Cardiff City Stadium Posted by: kotiara6863 in FIFA 16 , Stadiums September 28, 2016 0 1,993 Views This pack contains the real stadium for Cardiff City FC. [20], After a summer sale of players, the entry of former Leeds United chairman Peter Ridsdale and numerous rumours, the development was given a period of 90 days from 31 December 2005 by Cardiff Council to finalise the underlying business plan. [21] On 31 January 2006 the developers secured Asda as the lead retailer of the new development, which enabled the final funding of the stadium to start. Can you update these after you start a career mode and then will they take effect in the career save or must all these be updated manually before any saves if you want them to show? Estadio San Mamés. (At The Cardiff City Stadium) June 16, 2019 George Sebastian ... Neil Etheridge is a 29 year old goalkeeper for Cardiff City. To minimise construction costs, the 30,000 capacity was reduced to 25,000 by removing three-quarters of the second tier of seating, however the plans allow the option of completing the second tier to reach the 30,000 capacity if required. I look forward to working with everyone. 's stadium would be able to open in December 2008, however the stadium finally completed in May 2009. He was born in London however represents the Philippines national team through his Philippines […], Sol Bamba is a 34 year old Ivory Coast international who began his career at the French club Paris St Germain. © document.write((new Date()).getFullYear());Electronic Arts Inc. Hello fellas FIFA 20 will be released on EA early access tomorrow and the game will be fully released next week so i’m trying to get this list done ASAP. Following expansion of the Ninian Stand in July 2014, the stadium officially holds 33,280 supporters. He is a towering […], Hey up Mark, hi. (women's football), Cardiff Metropolitan University F.C. [citation needed]The Cardiff City stadium also hosted the 2010–11 Amlin Challenge Cup final between English club Harlequins and French club Stade Français on 20 May 2011 with Harlequins pipping Stade Français 19–18. In terms of Germany Uerdingen are playing at Fortuna Dusseldorf this season so they should have the actual stadium assigned to them. The stadium replaced Ninian Park as Cardiff City's home ground in 2009, and is managed by Cardiff City Stadium Ltd., which is owned by Cardiff City Football Club Holdings Ltd. (women's football), Cardiff Roller Collective (roller sports), European Rugby Champions Cup (rugby union), Speedway Grand Prix of Great Britain (motor racing), 1958 British Empire and Commonwealth Games, 2008 IRB Junior World Championship (rugby union), 2016 IAAF World Half Marathon Championships, Landmarks and visitor attractions in Cardiff, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cardiff_City_Stadium&oldid=976506443, Articles with failed verification from May 2018, Infobox mapframe without OSM relation ID on Wikidata, Articles with unsourced statements from August 2015, Articles with unsourced statements from March 2012, Articles with unsourced statements from May 2012, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Brand new 70-room hotel with bar & restaurant, 27 November 2006: Stadium business plan approved by Cardiff Council, November 2006: Three-month period began for possible legal challenge to deal. Anything I’ve worked on I’ve put my name by in parentheses. Elton John performed at the stadium in June 2019. Fifa 20; Contact Us; Club News; Will Vaulks – New Signing ... faces. It looks like you're new here. Keep in mind that they still have not fixed the issue that you can't assign stadiums for all clubs. Craven Cottage . Some spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis, but most are pre-allocated to season ticket holders. This was to avoid the city being without a major athletics facility for any length of time. I notice in the above it’s got Coventry playing at the Ricoh. Re-skinned for Lyon, it now takes its rightful place in FIFA 20. The licence agreement was set at 20 years, meaning Cardiff Blues would leave Cardiff Arms Park and play their home games at the stadium until 2029.[2]. [11], In March 2003, stories began to emerge that the Chief Executive of the Millennium Stadium wanted Cardiff City to use their stadium instead, and saw no viable plan for two 50,000+ seat capacity stadia in the Welsh capital. Coliseum Alfonso Pérez. On 12 August 2014, the stadium hosted the 2014 UEFA Super Cup between the 2013–14 UEFA Champions League winners Real Madrid and the 2013–14 UEFA Europa League winners Sevilla. The new athletics stadium was expected to be completed by October 2007 and it was hoped that Cardiff City F.C. I’ve done a little updating already (I’d usually further along but life has kept me busy) but i’d really appreciate the help of community members. Unfortunately they’re at St. Andrews (Birmingham City) this year. Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán . Laing O'Rourke were contracted to build all the highway improvements necessary to cope with the increased capacity, as well as the demolition of the Cardiff Athletics Stadium and the construction of the retail park. This investment was to pay off debts, upgrade the training facilities to Premier League standards and spend £12m upgrading the stadium's capacity by 8,000 seats from 26,828 to around 35,000. [49], Cardiff Bus service 95 between Central Station and Barry Island stops outside the stadium.[50]. [18], Although development could have then started in May 2005, the underlying need for seed financing revealed the financial status of Cardiff City football club as poor, with over £30 million of debt and the need to sell star player and club captain Graham Kavanagh to Wigan Athletic F.C. It was also revealed that players and staff had not been paid for a month as the club struggled to honour a wage bill believed to be £750,000 a month, while auditors were looking at possible cutbacks. In April 2013 it was announced by a Cardiff City director that the capacity at the stadium could be expanded to 35,000 before the beginning of the 2014/15 season. [41], Extra seats were added around the stadium during the first few months of the 2013–14 season, increasing the capacity to around 28,000. What exactly is this list? Footnotes 1 = Stadium name shortened because of character limit 2 = Stadium name made up because there is no non-sponsor name 3 = Sponsor name kept because the sponsor is closely connected to the club