“There would’ve been no draft-day celebration for me, no magical run to the NLCS, no MVP. Her grandfather was NFL player Fred Gehrke. He closed the piece by saying, “Thank you, Mom. Christian Yelich is apparently single, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a number 1 girl, that would be his beautiful momma Alecia Yelich. Because of this, he didn’t want to play any more. She is ex-husband Stephen Yelich Jr. (Photo by Dylan Buell/Getty Images). On Sunday the Milwaukee Brewers superstar outfield innocently wished his mother Alecia a happy Mother’s day on Twitter. He was serious, but his mom did everything she could to stop him. He already got her the best present possible - a heartfelt letter published in The Players' Tribune that has been shared thousands of times. This moment of defeat happened when Yelich was 7 years old. Alecia is the mother of three sons. }. In the letter, Yelich shares that he nearly quit baseball at the tender age of seven. Besides, the news of her marital life, the additional information about her wedding is still behind the rock. Family Life, Mom Christian Yelich has Croatian and Japanese roots from his father and grandfather respectively. “My mom literally stepped up and helped make sure that I didn’t make a decision that I would have regretted,” Yelich wrote. Christian Yelich is apparently single, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a number 1 girl, that would be his beautiful momma Alecia Yelich. On his first at-bat, he swung “like there was no tomorrow.” The ball maybe went five feet, according to Yelich, but it was a base hit. What can I say? Christian Yelich’s Mom Alecia Goes Viral The mother of Milwaukee Brewers’ star Christian Yelich went viral this past week. Yelich’s mom is 51 years old and social media could not believe how good she looked: Can we take a moment to not only appreciate everything Yeli's mom has … Getty Image Christian Yelich is the reigning National League MVP but his mom might be the biggest star on MLB Twitter today. “I’m not kidding when I tell you that if I had been allowed to quit the game of baseball on that day, I absolutely would have just quit,” Yelich wrote. Or like, what … nine packs of gum? Christian Yelich is the eldest son of Alecia with ex-husband Stephen Yelich Jr. Wife. Christian Yelich’s mom. MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee Brewers star outfielder and reigning NL MVP Christian Yelich doesn't need to make his mom breakfast in bed this Mother's Day. Yelich participated in the 2017 World Baseball Classic tournament and was appointed to the 2017 All-World Baseball Classic team. He comes from an athletic family. None of that exists without her.”, The article was published on the Thursday before Mother’s Day. The deal brings Yelich’s total earnings with Milwaukee to roughly $215 million over nine years. Family Life, Mom. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Moreover, the couple is blessed with 3 children named, Christian, Colin, and Cameron. 3 months after getting COVID-19, she still hasn't recovered, Madison microbrewery says it won't renew Tavern League membership next year amid pandemic actions, Attendees of Trump Wisconsin rally to take shuttle buses, Authorities search for suspect after 24-year-old man found dead at Devil's Lake State Park, 'It didn't have to be this way': Biden releases statement ahead of Trump's Janesville rally, Harrison Elementary School announces pivot to online instruction, 1 hospitalized, 1 in custody after stabbing in Middleton, Wisconsin Alumni Association offers 2020 homecoming celebrations virtually, Sun Prairie Walmart to transform parking lot into 'Gameday Marketplace', The US has reached 8 million COVID-19 cases, and the pace of new infections signals a tough winter, Alliant Energy Center opens dedicated gate for flu clinic, Badger Conference cancels formal winter sports season, no conference champions, Madison installs 14 absentee ballot drop boxes. Alecia, the mother of the MLB star is happily married to her husband Stephen Yelich Jr.

.fb_iframe_widget_fluid_desktop iframe { You can read Christian Yelich's full letter here. He previously played for the Miami Marlins.. Similar Bio: Danielle Wiggans Aleci… She looks like she was BORN in 1986. Yelich participated in the 2017 World Baseball Classic tournament and was appointed to the 2017 All-World Baseball Classic team. 50-year-old Alecia was born Alecia Dionne on September 20, 1968.