Aiza is YouTube Video Link: https://youtu.be/M_yxWHQMaoE, (Honorable, Status, Location) عزت والی، مرتبہ والی، مقام والی. Aiza (آئزہ) Name Meaning in Urdu: Aiza (آئزہ) Is A Muslim Girl Name, With Various Meaning, The Perfect Aiza Name Meaning Is "Honorable, Status, Location" And In Urdu, It Means "عزت والی، مرتبہ والی، مقام والی". Aiza is a Muslim Girl Name. ^_^, © 2020 Urduwire.com | Project of Webiz Media (Pvt) Ltd. 2019, Views : Password The Name Is Persian Originated, And The Lucky Number Is 3 Which Is Associated With Islamic Name Aiza. At Urdu Wire you can find Aiza Muslim Names meaning, origin & religion with rating & reviews. Noble, The origin of the name How to write Aiza in Urdu Arabic English. Meaning of the Aiza is Noble. Lucky Number associated with this name is 2. sri lanka, hifza aiza, Show. How to apply for local Hajj registration in 2019? The meaning of the name You convey this distinguishing proof … Aiza is, my name is aiza its my also favourite name, its my daughter name n i luv it its heart touching , aiza is one of ma fav...gona keep fo ma niece, aiza is also my favourite & it''''s also my name!!! Enter your email address and we will send you an email explaining how to change your password or activate your account. A name gives you recognizable proof in the society. latest and cute images for whatsapp. Girl Muslim Names Aiza Meaning in English. 20128, aiza , P0011 NISSAN - Intake Valve Timing Control Performance Bank 1, Nabia Name Meaning In Urdu Girls Name ll famous girls name 2019, Yasharah یشرح Name Meaning In Urdu || Girls Name. Aiza is a name of girl, the origin of Aiza name is Arabic. Islamic Names - Aiza - Noble - Find all the Muslims Islamic Names with meanings for Girls. tanjam, aiza, Also, Find Other Important Details About Aiza Name In This YouTube Video Like Favorable Days, Adjustable Color, Compatible Stone, Compatible Metals, And More... Find all the relevant details about the Aiza Meaning… Lucky Number for Aiza is 3. lalamusa, ayesha ameen , Mini cheap motorcycle car vehicle gsm alarm gprs auto gps tracker scooter tracker, Imrozia امروزیہ Name Meaning In Urdu || Girls Name, Afridi آفریدی Name Meaning In Urdu || Boys Name. Roza Dar K Pas Agar Koi Khany Lagy To Frishty Kya Dua Krty Hain ? Aiza is an Arabic origin name and is used mostly for Baby Girl Names. Aiza Name Detail with Meaning in Urdu/Arabic. 30 July 2019 ( 30 July 2019 ) 0 0 0 154. karachi, Zaheer , Saudi Arabia announces nine new coronavirus deaths, Trump decides not to lock down New York, killing 30,000 in the world, Indian Commander showcases Abhinandan's aircraft missiles, World institutions seek help from Corona virus outbreak in Balochistan, How To Pay Parking Fees With Self Pay Machine In Madina Haram Parking, Do not use your number in Others Abshar's account', No time to review Iqama and family fees in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan travels safe for British citizens, National Action Plan ready for the threat of locust attack in Pakistan, Saudi Arrested For Calling Himself Iblees (shitan), Saudi arrested for calling himself the Ables, Fined 40,000 Rials For Hiring Foreigners Employ With Saudi Women, Toyota Corolla Yaris Airbag Manufacturer Fault Now Free Repair In Saudi Arabia, Daily Saudi Riyal Update Today 20.01.2020-, whatsapp girls dpz . © 2018 All rights reserved | ividBuzz | Contact Us, Aiza آئرہ Name Meaning In Urdu Girls Name, Bollywood Actor Sushant Singh Rajput is No More, Unique & Best 30 Girls Name Meaning In Urdu & English Start With 'A', Ramzan K Dosray (2nd) Ashray Ki Dua / Dosra Ashra Maghfirat, Roza Daron K Liye Jannat Ka Khas Darwaza / Bab_ur_Riyan.