Matthew Tabeek. Although the Falcons lost, my family and I had a great time at the game. The latest news, video, standings, scores and schedule information for the Atlanta Falcons Walked almost the entire stadium to find my seat. Falcons 2019 preseason schedule: Opponents set. The experience for my 10 year old son was priceless!!! Undeniably, a Falcons game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium offers a thrilling experience, on and off the field. Visit ESPN to view the Atlanta Falcons team schedule for the current and previous seasons Copyright: © 2020 ESPN Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. My son loves anything Military as he wants to join the Airforce like his grandfather so being that it was also Military Appreciation Day was the icing on the cake!!! We were among the opposing team fans and we were way too high. The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. Baltimore Ravens place Brandon Williams on reserve/COVID-19 list. Atlanta Falcons place defensive end John Cominsky on reserve/COVID-19 list. It was our first experience at the stadium and all in all we had a great time and the ticketing was easy and convenient. Enjoyed the area I was sitting in, once I found it. Great experience and exercise!! Falcons fans hope to continue the momentum with an eye on their third Super Bowl appearance in franchise history. 2019 Atlanta Falcons Schedule: Date : Opponent: Time/TV: Tickets: Sunday Sep. 8: at Minnesota VikingsU.S. Me and my son had a awesome time!!! In 2019, the Falcons finished second in the NFC South at 7-9 with a strong second half to the season but did not make the playoffs. In 2020, they look to quarterback Matt Ryan to lead the charge alongside a young and talented defense. Over the past decade the Atlanta Falcons have established themselves as a perennial contender in the NFL. We had a great weekend. Visit ESPN to view the Atlanta Falcons team schedule for the current and previous seasons For your event’s refund or credit eligibility visit your account or learn more about options for canceled, rescheduled and postponed events. The staff was helpful and friendly. Seeing the football game live is much better than watching it on television. Running back Melvin Gordon is not traveling with the Denver Broncos and will miss Sunday's game against the New England Patriots. TAMPA, Fla. – By beating the Tampa Bay Buccaneers here on Sunday, 34-32, the Atlanta Falcons close out the 2018 season with a 7-9 record and finish in second place in the NFC South. Denver Broncos RB Melvin Gordon out vs. New England Patriots with illness. It was very easy to purchase my game ticket. The atmosphere was nice. Undeniably, a Falcons game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium offers a thrilling experience, on and off the field. Wide receiver Julio Jones was sixth in the NFL in 2019 with 1,394 yards and receiver Calvin Ridley continues to improve. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. Here are the Falcons 2019 home and away opponents (2018 records in parentheses): Atlanta still plans on traveling to Minnesota to participate in the game on Sunday, which is still expected to take place, Expect Morris to have the Falcons dialed in following an emotional week, FOX color analyst Daryl Johnston previews the upcoming matchup between the Falcons and Vikings, In the lead up to Sunday's game, we've compiled the top storylines for the Falcons-Vikings matchup, The Falcons have gone through their first week of practice under interim head coach Raheem Morris, and players have already begun to feel a change, The Falcons head to Minneapolis to take on the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday, Julio Jones does not have a designation for Sunday's game, signaling that he will return to the field for the Falcons, Courtney Cronin and Eric Smith provide a closer look at what Atlanta can expect from Minnesota on Sunday, Each week, Social Bird takes a closer look at what Falcons players are posting on social media about football and their lives off the field, With no practice held on Thursday, the team has released an estimated injury report, The Atlanta Falcons are in the NFL's supplemental intensive protocol, here's what that means. In 2019, the Falcons finished second in the NFC South at 7-9 with a strong second half to the season but did not make the playoffs. Great program, displays & activities! The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. The Atlanta Falcons placed defensive end John Cominsky on the reserve/COVID-19 list Saturday, where he joins defensive lineman Marlon Davidson, who was added to the list Tuesday. I love the Atlanta Falcons and had a fabulous time at the game. My husband had one of the best times at this game. Fan safety is our priority. Atlanta hopes to put the pieces together for a return to the playoffs. Full Air Force Falcons schedule for the 2019-20 season including dates, opponents, game time and game result information. Digital Managing Editor. It was a nail biter and the feeling of winning was great. See our, By continuing past this page, you agree to our, options for canceled, rescheduled and postponed events. Atlanta Falcons 2020 Season. !, A great experience at Mercedes-Benz Stadium we will be doing this again real soon. Sample local sausages, juicy BBQ and true Southern comfort food. He got to see Julio Jones, Devonta Freeman do a interview & took pictures with former NFL player DeAngelo Hall!!! Atlanta will also play second-place finishers Philadelphia (home) from the NFC East and Minnesota (away) from the NFC North. What You Need to Know About Potential Schedule Shifts, Questions about how COVID-19 might impact your tickets to upcoming games? The fans are excited and energized. It also means that the Falcons' opponents for the 2019 season are now officially set. We got to stand fieldside and my son got to see some of his favorite players up close. Baltimore Ravens starting nose tackle Brandon Williams was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Saturday. When you attend a Falcons game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, expect to be wowed by the prowess of the team, the architectural beauty and amenities of the world-class stadium and the fervor and loyalty of Atlanta Falcons fans. The win added to the excitment. Beginning in 1978, the Falcons have now made 14 appearances in the playoffs, most recently in the 2017-2018 season. Sample local sausages, juicy BBQ and true Southern comfort food. Full Atlanta Falcons schedule for the 2020 season including dates, opponents, game time and game result information. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN: 1:00pm ETFOX: L 28-12: Sunday Sep. 15 Week Date Time Opponent; Preseason: Thu, Aug 1: 7:00 PM @ Denver Broncos Thu, Aug 1: … See our COVID policy here. I was able to do everything online. The roster is packed with young talent growing together under the team mantra of "In Brotherhood," but attending a game at the stadium provides fans the chance to experience much more. Atlanta Falcons Schedule: The official source of the latest Falcons regular season and preseason schedule, season tickets and single-game tickets via NFL Ticket Exchange. There were so many activities going on in and around the stadium to keep you entertained. View the 2019 Atlanta Falcons schedule, results and scores for regular season, preseason and postseason NFL games. It was his first football game ever... First time at the Benz and was overwhelmed with all that goes with game day. Falcons 2019 schedule: Opponents officially set Dec 30, 2018 at 07:29 PM. The stadium not only offers excellent game-day staples, like beer, hot dogs and popcorn at affordable prices, it's also a haven for Atlanta's coveted Southern cuisine. Height is a problem for me so next time we will check more carefully on the seating. The seating could have been better. In addition to their six home-and-away games against NFC South opponents, the Falcons will play teams from the NFC West and AFC South. Find out the latest game information for your favorite NFL team on CBSSports.com. I Love My Falcons I Know They Will Have Great Year But An Awesome Season 2019-2020 LET'S GO FALCONS, Official NFL Ticket Exchange of the Atlanta Falcons.