Errors / Variations | Collection Summary. Items in the Worthopedia® are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs. - Checklist pitched 8th on the all-time list for career innings pitched 22nd on the all-time list for career strikeouts 21st on the all-time list for career complete games 6th on the all-time list for career shutouts Pitched two no-hitters in his career Warren Edward Spahn (April 23, 1921 - November 24, 2003) was an American left-handed pitcher in Major League Baseball who played for 21 seasons, all in the National League. Contributors | There's only 2 left. Beginning of a dialog window, including tabbed navigation to register an account or sign in to an existing account. Spahn, Warren Edward, 1921-2003, American baseball player, b. Buffalo, N.Y. A spectacular pitcher in high-school baseball, Spahn turned professional in 1939 and played in the minor leagues. Sell Sheets / Ads | Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. Checklist | Be sure to check out my other items. This reprint looks exactly like the real deal! Seller Location. Almost gone. Contact them for details. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. Auction End date. I get my order from you guys within a week EVERY time! Your confirmation will be sent to %email%. Contact the shop to find out about available shipping options. 1948 Leaf Warren Spahn ROOKIE RC 32 PSA 8 NMMT PWCC. Etsy may send you communications; you may change your preferences in your account settings. Contact them for details. This card is on the top left in the photo below. - Packaging Lot #: 420. He's the number six man on the career wins ladder, and figures to remain as such since Roger Clemens failed to top him. National League All-Star: 1947, 1949-1954, 1956-1959, 1961-1963 1953 National League The Sporting News Pitcher of the Year Award 1957 Cy Young Award 1957 National League The Sporting News Pitcher of the Year Award 1958 National League The Sporting News Pitcher of the Year Award 1961 Lou Gehrig Memorial Award 1961 National League The Sporting News Pitcher of the Year Award 6th on the all-time list for career wins 44th on the all-time list for career games. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. - Teams Contact the shop to find out when it will ship. Close. This is Warren's R Seller will cover return shipping costs. Love it!!!! If this item contains incorrect or inappropriate information please, Relevant In 1973 he was elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame. Sorry, this item doesn’t ship to France. Read our Cookie Policy. Yes! Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. Hall of Famers | There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. - Pricing By clicking Register, you agree to Etsy's Terms of Use, Cookies and Privacy Policy. Bids. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. - Collection Summary, Overview | Spahn won more games than any other lefty (363) and is the fifth-winningest pitcher in MLB, trailing only Cy Young (511), Walter Johnson (417), Grover Cleveland Alexander (373), and Christy Mathewson (373) on the all-time list. These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Thanks and good luck! Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery. Impressive Leaf Spahn rookie card which possesses an outstanding autograph on the front surface. © 2020 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2850. Sell Your 1948 Leaf Warren Spahn #32 PSA 9 Warren Edward Spahn was an American professional baseball player. He played in Major League Baseball as a left-handed pitcher in 1942 and then from 1946 until 1965, most notably for the Boston raves who became the Milwaukee Braves after the team moved west before the 1953 season. Uh oh! Vibrant color and clean back. Please check out my other auctions for Milwaukee Braves / Boston Braves . Jan 14, 2020 # Bids: 18. 1948 Leaf Warren Spahn #32 PSA Gem Mint 10 - The Ultimate PSA Example, Pop One! $3251.71. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Rookies | In 1940 he signed with the Braves organization. Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Etsy keeps your payment information secure.