I took physics and AP calculus in high school because I thought that I wanted to go into biosciences, but after my internship I realized that I prefer the entertainment industry.”, How would you describe your personal style?“All over the place! Brandon Thomas Lee, 23, said he's "incredibly happy" for his 52-year-old mum after her surprise wedding on Monday. During our regularly held casting sessions, in walks Dylan Jagger Lee, the son of Baywatch actress and animal activist, Pamela Anderson and Mötley Crüe drummer, Tommy Lee. Born to celebrity parents in Malibu California, on December 29, 1997, Dylan Jagger Lee (a.k.a Dylan Lee) is the younger of two children raised by his parents in the highbrow area of California. "There are beautiful girls everywhere. "I will support the happy couple however I can and I’m excited to get to know Jon’s family even better.". Growing up, I would wear swim shorts all day and surf. He was born on 29th December 1997 in Malibu, California. He built his own career without the image of his parents by appearing in brand modelling, and owns a music band “Midnight Kids”. I don’t want to be the kid who wasn’t able to follow in their footsteps, so my upbringing has given me motivation to work extra hard to reach my goals. Jon lived with Pamela in the 1980s after meeting at the Playboy Mansion. The A Star Is Born movie producer's ex-wives include Lesley Ann Warren and Christine Forsyth-Peters. His father’s name is Tommy Lee, who is a musician. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Pamela Anderson with her 23-year-old son Brandon Thomas Lee, Pamela got hitched to old boyfriend Jon Peters, He's a movie mogul dubbed the original Hollywood 'bad boy', Pamela with her two children Brandon and Dylan Jagger Lee, Pamela Anderson dumps footballer toyboy Adil Rami calling him a ‘monster’ and claiming he ‘led a double life for two years’, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee are beyond proud of their son Dylan Jagger Lee’s blossoming music career. I was pretty clueless to all of it until I was about 10 or 12, but even then, my parents were just mom and dad to me.”, When did you get your big break?“The first ever shoot I did was for Saint Laurent. Pamela - who has been married five times - got hitched to movie mogul Jon 35 years after the first dated. Dylan Jagger Lee Biography Dylan Jagger […] My everyday go-to is a simple ripped tee and Chelsea boots, but I also love to dress up and wear Tom Ford suits.”, What are your hobbies?“In my downtime I love to surf and hang out at the beach. Now it all feels much more natural and I just try to approach every job as an opportunity to have a good time.”, What are your career goals?“My real goal in life is music, so as often as I can, I head to the studio in the hopes of becoming a better producer. Do Fashion Films Have a Future in the Industry? People always want to know, but the answer is no, I’ve never seen Baywatch.”, Have your parents given you any career advice?“Just to be myself and to let things happen naturally. Mum-of-two Pamela shares son Brandon and his brother Dylan Jagger Lee with her first husband Tommy Lee. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. I’ve toured with him before, but my own sound is something very different.”, Are your parents supportive of your new career?“Yes, they just want me to pursue whatever I’m passionate about and I’m feel really grateful for that and to have the kind of opportunities that I do.”, What would people be most surprised to know about you?“Last summer, I interned at a stockbroker’s firm in Wall Street for a month. The stamp of approval! He was raised in Malibu with his siblings and mother. CR Fashion Book may earn money from the products featured on this page. Who is Dylan Jagger Lee? “That really grounded me and made me realize that I’m not just some celebrity offspring,” he recalls, “It’s nice to be somewhat of a normal kid.” Here, Lee tells us about his start at Saint Laurent, life with a famous mom and dad, and what’s to come: What was your childhood like?“It was great because it gave me a drive to achieve the kind of success my parents have. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. My dad has been in music his entire life, so it was bound to effect me in some way I guess. https://marrieddivorce.com/singer/dylan-jagger-lee-net-worth-bio-age.html I knew that my mom had been modeling and acting forever, but I never used to care about fashion. Mum-of-two Pamela shares son Brandon and his brother Dylan Jagger Lee with her first husband Tommy Lee. Sometimes it can feel like you’re in the background and only known as so and so’s son, but my parents instilled me with a strong sense of self, so I know I can make my own mark.”, Growing up, were you aware of your parents’ fame?“Not really. They married in 1995 four days after first meeting, before splitting three years later. Pamela Anderson's Son Is Carving Out a Name For Himself. I could have my pick, but - for 35 years - I’ve only wanted Pamela. I had no idea who Hedi Slimane was when he requested me for the shoot, but I went with my mom to meet him anyway. The 19 year-old model/surfer was scouted by Hedi Slimane last summer, and now he has a freshly signed contract with Next Management in New York. Despite his Malibu background, Lee and his brother spent 5 years away at boarding school in Canada, which he says helped him to get a good head on his shoulders, and the kind of thick skin you’d need to go the modeling route. During our regularly held casting sessions, in walks Dylan Jagger Lee, the son of Baywatch actress and animal activist, Pamela Anderson and Mötley Crüe drummer, Tommy Lee. Builder who stabbed 3 attackers to death in self defence to face NO charges, Influencer, 33, who 'thought Covid didn't exist' dies after catching bug, Shrinking Gemma Collins shows off her three stone weight loss in cosy loungewear, Baywatch star's homeless ex-wife found 2 years after going missing, Cleaning fans hail tip of using your radiator to make your house smell fresh, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Telling the Hollywood Reporter about their shock reunion, Jon said: "Pamela has never seen her full potential as an artist. CR Fashion Book participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. The shoot itself was crazy. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Dylan Jagger Lee is the son of popular Canadian-American actress & model Pamela Anderson. "There is much more to her than meets the eye, or I wouldn’t love her so much. Surfing has always been my thing and when I’m away, I really miss the ocean in Malibu. His parents went their separate ways when Dylan was barely two months old … This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. That’s what I really want to do in life: perform at festivals and be in huge fashion editorials. Her new husband, 74-year-old Jon - who she married in an intimate Malibu ceremony - has also been married four times before. I had water poured all over me and I remember being surprised that I was asked to take my shirt off. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. I haven’t played a video game in about three years and I don’t ever watch TV. From then on, it’s all just blown up for me.”, Did you have any aspirations to be a model before Hedi approached you?“Not really. All of the Biggest 2020 Album Releases “They love it,” the 22-year-old told Us Weekly exclusively of his family’s reaction to The Lost Youth, the ‘80s-inspired electronic music EP he dropped on Friday, May […] I was so nervous, but my mom found it all hilarious because she know what was up. His mother’s name is Pamela Anderson, who is the model. The 19 year-old model/surfer was scouted by Hedi Slimane last summer, and now he has a freshly signed contract with Next Management in New York. "They’ve known each other for over 35 years and I wish them luck in this next chapter of their lives together. I hope that my modeling and music career can evolve hand-in-hand.”, What’s next?“I’ve got a few shoots coming up that I’m not sure that I can talk about yet. View our online Press Pack. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. He is the son of famous American Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee and Baywatch star Pamela Anderson. For other inquiries, Contact Us. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. He was also in a relationship with Barbara Streisand for several years. Dylan Jagger Lee is an American model and musician. She went on to marry Kid Rock, and Rick Salomon - the latter of which she wed twice. Watch this space!”, The Disconnect Between Fashion and Reality. Dylan Jagger Lee’s Father, Tommy Lee Born Thomas Lee Bass on the 3rd October 1962, in Athens, Greece; he is the son of David Lee Thomas Bass, who was a US Army sergeant and Vassilikki Papadimitrious, who was a Miss Greece contestant in the Miss World 1960 pageant. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. He was named after Anderson’s great-grandfather, Dale Jagger Grosco who fought in World War II. Music-wise: I’m enrolling in a music production school called Icon Collective in April which I’m really excited about. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. For the first couple of photoshoots, I was pretty camera shy because modeling wasn’t really my thing. Dylan Jagger Lee Bio: Early Life, Family, and Education The popular model Dylan Jagger Lee was born on December 29, 1997, in Malibu, California. It literally just happened to me and I signed to an agency on the same day. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. She has yet to shine in a real way. Reacting to the newlyweds' happy news, Brandon- who stars in The Hills: New Beginnings - told Fox News: "I’m incredibly happy for my mum and Jon. Pamela Anderson’s son has wished her luck in her latest marriage to Hollywood ‘bad boy’ Jon Peters. It’s good advice that I try to live by it and always to keep things real.”, Where do you see yourself in five years?“I see myself on a stage performing music. They married in 1995 four days after first meeting, before splitting three years later.