She realizes that she is always looking for something to fill the voids in her life, and she is unable to even experience a time of silence because it "screams the truth". But why do I feel this party's over? Pink "Sober": I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudest Or the girl who never wants to be alone I don't ... "Sober" lyrics.

No pain inside 'Cause what's the use? She wants to be able to live a long, full life, without ending it because of one night partying. Its about her growing up n getting over the party. She does not want to be the girl that is only called because she is a good time, or because it is so late that most normal people would not be prepared to hang out. //

That's not the way I want my story to end I have heard myself cry, never again! PINK Sober Lyrics. Set the record straight with our Fact or Fiction quiz. I'm safe up high, nothing can touch me Copyright © 2020 Advameg, Inc. All rights reserved. But why do I feel this party's over? Coming terms with the fact that u cant always party! Toggle navigation. I don't wanna be the girl that has to fill the silence (How do I feel this good sober).

And it whispers to me softly, "come and play" Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. I mean, of course a song is going to speak to each person differently, but I think the line "How do I feel this good sober?" Visit Music Banter - The Internet's Top Music Community.

I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudest Or the girl who never wants to be alone I don't wanna be that call at four o'clock in the mornin' 'Cause I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be home Ah, the sun is blindin' I stayed up again Oh, I am findin' I'm lookin' for myself, sober (Why do I feel this party's over) Ah, the night is callin' Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. (How do I feel this good sober) She is scared of the truths that she has been running away from, and she has turned to drugs and alcohol to ease these feelings of insecurity. It’s super easy, we promise! No pain inside Ah, the sun is blindin' I don't wanna be that call at four o'clock in the mornin'

'Cause I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be home, Ah-ah, the sun is blindin' Just tryin' to find a friend But how do I feel this good sober? But how do I feel this good sober?

You're like perfection Upcoming Lyrics.

Why do I feel this party's over? Comin' down, comin' down, comin' down No pain inside, you're like perfection When it's good, then it's good, it's so good 'til it goes bad Ohhh starts and ends within the same node. NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. The Exorcist theme music is a portion of "Tubular Bells," a 25-minute song released by 19-year-old Mike Oldfield. Comin' down, comin' down, comin' down Pink's dragon tattoo is on the left side of the screen, a statue holding a cross in the middle, and at the bottom right underneath the statue it looks like a hooded figure.

//]]>, Genius is down for a quick minute (clicking “refresh” might help), Requested URL: genius.com/P-nk-sober-lyrics, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; ) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36. This is just a preview!

But how do I feel this good sober? The quiet scares me 'cause it screams the truth

Sober Songtext von P!nk mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com But how do I feel this good sober? PINK lyrics : "sober" Sober Lyrics. Nothing can touch me Ah-ah, I am fallin' The quiet scares me 'cause it screams the truth 'Cause I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be home Follow @genius on Twitter for updates

Or the girl who never wants to be alone Don’t have an account? Fall Out Boy's "The Phoenix" samples the classical work "Allegro Non Troppo," which was composed by Dmitri Shostakovich in 1941. Copyright: Writer(s): Nate Hills, Alecia Moore, Marcella Araica, Kara Dioguardi Lyrics Terms of Use, I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudest 'Cause I won't remember, save your breath But why do I feel this party's over? !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? Pink explained that this song is, "about the vices that we choose."

Please don't tell me that we had that conversation isn't saying... How do I feel this good right now? She understands that it may be difficult in the beginning, but she knows that she needs to battle her demons in order to achieve happiness. She added, "I had this idea in my head, 'like how do I feel this good sober?' Recently Added.

Vocalist Patrick Stump was inspired by "the creepiness" of the strings. Pink - Sober Lyrics. I'm safe up high Sober Lyrics: I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudest / Or the girl who never wants to be alone / I don't wanna be that call at four o'clock in the morning / Cause I'm the only one you No pain inside, you're like perfection Spinnin' round, spinnin' round, spinnin' round She is scared of the truths that she has been running away from, and she has turned to drugs and alcohol to ease these feelings of insecurity. Ah-ah, I stayed up again

You're like perfection

And if I let myself go, I'm the only one to blame. But how do I feel this good sober? Oh-ohhh, I'm safe up high But why do I feel this party's over? Or the girl who never wants to be alone I don't wanna be that call at four o'clock in the morning 'Cuz I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be home. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. [CDATA[ Sober

Spinnin' 'round, spinnin' 'round, spinnin' 'round And it whispers to me softly, "Come and play" Bridesmaids, Reservoir Dogs, Willy Wonka - just a few of the flicks where characters discuss specific songs, sometimes as a prelude to murder.

She knows now that it is vital for her to make a recovery from her habits and addictions and to make a new life for herself. No pain inside Fox, Rami Malek, Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow and George Clooney: Which actors really sang in their movies? Top Lyrics of 2011.

That's not the way I want my story to end. Whoahhh

Sober. 'Til you're trying to find the you that you once had The stories behind "Shine," "December," "The World I Know" and other Collective Soul hits. But why do I feel this party's over? Make sure your selection No pain inside Spinnin' round, spinnin' round, spinnin' round Lyrics and video for the song Sober by Pink - Songfacts. And what's up with the band name? A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudest. Billboard Hot 100. Popular Song Lyrics. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I.. stayed up again. Nothing can touch me Did Eric Clapton really steal George's wife? But how do I feel this good sober? Lookin' for myself, sober You're like perfection What's the George Harrison-Monty Python connection?

Broken down in agony Before "Rap" was a form of music, it was something guys did to pick up girls in nightclubs. Sober Lyrics: I got no excuses for all of these goodbyes / Call me when it's over 'cause I'm dying inside / Wake me when the shakes are gone / And the cold sweats disappear / Call me when it's

I'm safe up high, nothing can touch me Bradley Cooper, Michael J. Follow @genius Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). I'm lookin' for myself This is what I got from it also, and I think Pink said as much in an interview about the song. But how do I feel this good sober? Nothing can touch me

I'm safe up high Are they named after something naughty? I have heard myself cry 'never again' No pain inside, you're my protection But how do I feel this good sober? Lookin' for myself I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudest. Wow...A lot of people have commented on this song. Nothing can touch me I stayed up again Lyrics to 'Sober' by P!nk: I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudest Or the girl who never wants to be alone I don't wanna be that call at four o'clock in the mornin' 'Cause I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be home I'm sober!

Why do I feel this party's over? "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs");