But then again, for people who dislike it cause the novel is rushed and lacking in chapters, how many novels are out there with over a thousand chapters that doesn't have similar repeating plot and good laid out ending? Just right after overcoming the Ninth Layer Heavenly Tribulation, Tang Qing’s body got extremely damaged by the perverted Heavenly Tribulation. With 378 chapters and each chapter with an average of I think 2.5k~3k words? It doesn't have the ending it deserves, it has an ending but not a real one. If you have any question about this novel, Please don't hesitate to contact us or translate team. Novel Summary. Come visit Novelonlinefree.com sometime to read the latest chapter of Scattered Immortal. Scattered Immortal: Chapter 5 - The ambiguous between two women Within the stone room, Shangguan Ling stood quietly, gazing attentively and steadily at a dark red color strange stone in her hand. Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Xuanhuan + Read Later … 371Chapters. The author loves shoving it down my throat that the MC is carefree about the relationship with the two women that reverse r*pe him in the first 5 chapters. it to an end. Scattered Immortal. Although the ending is rushed and there is only 378 chapters, this novel is still very good in my opinion, especially chapters 20-200, those were the best chapters of the novel. Beta male mc.. Annoying girls don’t waste your time reading this. Hope you enjoy it. Scattered Immortal summary: Scattered Immortal summary is updating. When the things being built up and foreshadowed have not being concluded. Status in Country of Origin. As a scattered immortal, Tang Qing felt that the pressure on him was very big because you will never know when the next Heavenly Tribulation will descend upon you. Type. If you have any question about this novel, Please don’t hesitate to contact us or translate team. Just right after overcoming the Ninth Layer Heavenly Tribulation, Tang Qing’s body got extremely damaged by the perverted Heavenly Tribulation. Just right after overcoming the Ninth Layer Heavenly Tribulation, Tang Qing’s body got extremely damaged by the perverted Heavenly Tribulation. As someone who have read a lot of novel with OP MC and favorite genre is OP MC, this is no doubt one of the top few novel that I enjoyed reading the most and one of the few novels which made me felt really excited reading during the epic scenes. 108Readers. After climbing out of the ruins and being met with an unfathomable encounter, he became the dao companion of a bunch of heavenly women……, ~ Great Chaos Trial Penalty 2020-02-04 02:38:04 Chapter 377 Against 2020-02-04 02:38:02 Chapter 376 Lao Tzu is Supreme Master Tang 2020-02-04 02:38:01 Chapter 375 Ancient 2020-02-04 02:38:00 Chapter 374 Before the storm 2020-02-04 02:37:59. Also, you will never know just how many Heavenly Tribulations you would have to overcome to finally come to the end of the Heavenly Tribulation. I would give the novel 4.5 stars but the ending 0. is carefree and can't be bothered to show off how awesome he is. As a Rogue Immortal, Tang Qing felt that the pressure on him was very big because you will never know when the next Heavenly Tribulation will descend upon you. These are recommendation lists which contains. Scattered Immortal. After climbing out of the ruins and being met with an unfathomable encounter, he became the dao companion of a bunch of heavenly women……, and hang out with other asian novel buffs. You must Login or Register to submit a review. Hope you enjoy it. I have seen authors get tired of their work and bring it to a close in like 20 chapters, but this is a whole new level of bad. Read all Scattered Immortal chapters on Full Novels. Web Novel (CN) Genre. Read Renegade Immortal Chapter 1029 - Scattered Like Birds free online high quality at ReadNovelFull. It operates independently with the users collaboratively building and maintaining the platform. A generic novel with a lot of face slapping. As a scattered immortal, Tang Qing felt that the pressure on him was very big because you will never know when the next Heavenly Tribulation will descend upon you. Hope you enjoy it. 68.7KViews. Full Novels provides updates for Asian translated novels. Also, you will never know just how many Heavenly Tribulations you would have to overcome to finally come to the end of the Heavenly Tribulation. Let’s beat quarantine boredom together. As a Rogue Immortal, Tang Qing felt that the pressure on him was very big because you will never know when the next Heavenly Tribulation will descend upon you. Unlike other MC who just beat the crap out of anyone just because someone offended him, this MC do not just beat the crap out of anyone out of a whim so you don't have to worry about s*upid fights brought forth from s*upid encounters. At the begining you´ll get annoyed with 2 girls, but later the story gets better and the protagonist met good girls. So, follow Tang Qing in it´s travel against the heavens. Also, you will never know just how many Heavenly Tribulations you would have to overcome to finally come to the end of the Heavenly Tribulation. Please use proper spacing and paragraphs. Info. This story is just a guy hundreds of years old hanging out in a high school trying to show off and lying about his age. This is a novel with a OP MC. It feels the author had to end the novel in a rush and wrote two chapters to create one. Read Renegade Immortal Chapter 1029 - Scattered Like Birds english translated light novel update daily